VICH Forum members can participate in the VICH activities in the following ways:
- Participation in the Forum meetings (see ‘Terms of Reference for the VICH Forum’).
- Proposals for new topics; a Forum member can draft a discussion document or a Concept Paper with the assistance of a member of the VICH Steering Committee (see ‘Note to prepare a VICH Topic Concept Paper’).
- Provide feedback on the relevance of and on the implementation of VICH guidelines in your country and region.
- Where relevant, participate in VICH Expert Working Groups (see ‘Criteria for participation of VICH Forum members in VICH Expert Working Groups’). If you join an Expert Working Group, the VICH Secretariat will send further information on the working group procedures.
- Submit comments to draft guidelines during the public consultation phase (step 4 of the VICH process).
- Make suggestions for discussion at the VICH Forum meetings.
- Provide feedback on the usefulness of the VICH Forum and the VICH webpages.
Countries that are not members of VICH or of the VICH Forum can contribute to the VICH process in the following ways:
- Submit comments to draft guidelines during the public consultation phase (step 4 of the VICH process). The draft guidelines will be distributed by WOAH to the WOAH veterinary products focal points.