VICH Outreach Forum members can participate in the VICH activities in the following ways:
- Participation in the Outreach Forum meetings (see ‘Terms of Reference for the VICH Outreach Forum’).
- Proposals for new topics; an Outreach Forum member can draft a discussion document or a Concept Paper with the assistance of a member of the VICH Steering Committee (see ‘Note to prepare a VICH Topic Concept Paper’).
- Provide feedback on the relevance of and on the implementation of VICH guidelines in your country and region.
- Where relevant, participate in VICH Expert Working Groups (see ‘Criteria for participation of VICH Outreach Forum members in VICH Expert Working Groups’). If you join an Expert Working Group, the VICH Secretariat will send further information on the working group procedures.
- Submit comments to draft guidelines during the public consultation phase (step 4 of the VICH process).
- Make suggestions for discussion at the VICH Outreach Forum meetings.
- Provide feedback on the usefulness of the VICH Outreach Forum and the VICH webpages.
Countries that are not members of VICH or of the VICH Outreach Forum can contribute to the VICH process in the following ways:
- Submit comments to draft guidelines during the public consultation phase (step 4 of the VICH process). The draft guidelines will be distributed by OIE to the OIE veterinary products focal points.